Affiliate marketing, when done right (and responsibly), can increase your revenue, strengthen your networks and connections with both consumers and companies, and spread the word about products and services you enjoy. There are several WP-specific affiliate programs available in the WordPress world that may keep your pocketbook full while keeping your clients happy and productive. Let’s take a look at the greatest WordPress affiliate programs available.
1. AffiliateWP Affiliate Program
AffiliateWP is the finest WordPress plugin for setting up a full-featured affiliate network. You may have an infinite number of affiliates and creatives with AffiliateWP to promote your website, product, or service faster and more effectively. It also has extensive affiliate and referral monitoring that is both dependable and accurate.
- Easily connect to a variety of tools, including WPForms, the world’s greatest contact form plugin.
- Enable easy affiliate registration by manually or automatically approving requests.
- With at-a-glance statistics and visualizations in real-time, you can stay ahead of your affiliate programs.
- Affiliates can use the developed referral link builder to construct their own referral links.
2. Easy Affiliate
Easy Affiliate comes from the same parent business as Pretty Links and MemberPress, and it’s a terrific plugin. When these platforms are utilized together, they offer a powerful affiliate program with shorter, easy-to-remember affiliate URLs and referral networks.
- An intuitive dashboard for tracking outgoing connections.
- After installing the plugin, you’ll be able to create a fully functional affiliate program for your WordPress website in minutes.
- Customizable performance graphs that let you make the most of data visualization by allowing you to view clicks, purchases, and payments.
- Integrate your shopping cart with PayPal, Authorize.net, and other services to manage and see one-time and recurring payments.
- The pricing begins at $99.50 per year.
3. Team Treehouse Affiliate Program
Team Treehouse is a web-based online course that includes almost all aspects of software development and web technology. While it isn’t entirely focused on WordPress, there is enough WP material for you to share and advertise with your community.
- Treehouse gives you half of whatever your referrals spend, so whether they sign up for a conventional subscription or enroll in a Treehouse Tech Degree program, you’ll receive half of what they pay for the term. What if they don’t sign up for a subscription and instead opt for a free trial? You also earn a fixed charge for that.
- Joining is completely free, all you’d need is a website. The Treehouse affiliate program has a 45-day referral period, which is great.
4. ThemeIsle Affiliate Program
ThemeIsle’s 55 percent commission rate should be enough to pique your interest. When you consider that they offer a 365-day cookie for referrals (1 year! ), it’s a no-brainer. They provide that to reassure you that ThemeIsle is reliable and trustworthy and that this application isn’t going away very soon. You can trust them, which is more than you can say about yourself.
5. Sucuri Affiliate Program
Sucuri is one of the most effective anti-malware solutions for WordPress sites. As a result, recommending their WordPress affiliate program is simple because it not only pays highly, but the service you’re selling is also in great demand. And it’s going higher by the day. With commissions ranging from $29 to $210, you’re sure to make some money on this one. Because Sucuri offers so many services, the commission you get will vary depending on what the user chooses.
Furthermore, if you suggest an agency to Sucuri, you will receive a built-in finders fee. If an agency sale happens as a result of your connection, you’ll get $100. It’s not bad.
Commission: Affiliate commissions range from $29 to 210, depending on the services provided.
7. Elegant Designs Affiliate Program
Not to brag, but we’re happy to be able to provide a top-notch WordPress affiliate program that pays 50% commission on all new and renewal memberships. ET pays out over $3 million in commissions to affiliates each year, which is incentive enough to check out the program.
Commission: 50% commission on all sales.
8. WP Buffs Affiliate Program
The WP Buffs affiliate program is great. Direct and white-label partner referrals are the two types of recommendations they accept. You get $100 for each direct client referral. You may also earn $300 per client introduced if you join up your agency or company (or even just yourself as a freelancer) as a partner who works with them directly for technical upkeep and similar.
It’s a fantastic offer, and if you become a partner, their program may really assist you in offloading more time-consuming duties so you can focus on the ones that bring in more money. While you’re generating income.
Commission: $100 per transaction, $300 for every white-label referral
9. Flywheel Affiliate Program
Flywheel is a managed WordPress server that caters to designers rather than developers. They put a premium on ease of use and simplicity when it comes to transferring ownership of websites, and their affiliate program reflects this.
Flywheel also provides a standard affiliate program, complete with links, ads, and everything else you’re familiar with. You won’t lose out on the 300 percent commission if that’s your preferred method of working. There’s also an agency partner program with its own rewards and prices to look at if you’re a hosting reseller or want to become one.
Commission: Up to $500 in commissions based on the first month’s payment.
10. iThemes Affiliate Program
We nearly didn’t put iThemes on this list because of the 25% commission. Although the commission rate is smaller than many other top WordPress affiliate programs, the services and products you’ll be promoting are of the highest quality. Then there’s the iThemes Sync dashboard, the themes they offer, and…everything else. Affiliating with iThemes is a no-brainer given their popularity and high-quality work. People will use their items regardless of whether or not you are a part of their program. As a result, you should consider.
We don’t know what the greatest WordPress affiliate programs are if they aren’t them. If you handle affiliate marketing correctly, you may earn your clients’ confidence by promoting high-quality items that help them better their lives. And if you’re in the WordPress company, any of the above possibilities would be a terrific supplement to whatever marketing plan you have in place.