It’s never easy for a blogger or advertiser to pick which advertising network they should use. In this TrafficJunky Review, we will discuss whether or not you should go with TrafficJunky.
Advertisers and publishers have access to hundreds of advertising networks, but not all of them are legitimate. There are networks that close their doors on a regular basis, causing advertisers and publishers to lose money.
Although AdSense, Media.Net, and other popular options for publishers remain popular, hundreds of publishers are looking for alternatives. Advertisers are in the same boat. They, too, are looking for alternatives to networks such as AdWords, Bing, and others.
We recently discovered TrafficJunky, a network that caters to both advertising and publishers. They quickly developed a name for themselves in the online industry. We’ll go through every facet of the network in this TrafficJunky review. In this TrafficJunky review, we’ll also evaluate whether or not joining the network is advantageous.
Review of TrafficJunky
Let’s start with a look at TrafficJunky’s features and benefits for both marketers and publishers.
About the business
TrafficJunky is the premier adult advertiser network, providing advertisers with high-quality web, mobile, and tablet traffic while also assisting publishers in maximizing their online inventory earnings.
This Montreal, Canada-based firm began operations in 2008 and has been serving the internet ad sector ever since. With each internet marketing ad campaign, TrafficJunky’s objective is to increase the performance of your company and product(s).
Currently, TrafficJunky offers over 2.2 billion monthly ad impressions from over 140 million unique visitors. They have some of the most popular pornographic sites on board, which attract a lot of traffic. Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Sexual Wellness, Adult Dating and Adult Paysites, and a variety of other industries are among the company’s primary target areas.
Here are some of TrafficJunky’s most impressive statistics:
- 481 million daily page views from 65.5 million daily desktop users.
- 285 million daily page views from 41.2 million daily mobile visits.
- 70 million daily page views from 12.2 million daily tablet visitors.
Advertisers can use TrafficJunky.
The self-serve interface, comprehensive targeting tools, CPM-bidding platform, and highly-trafficked Publisher sites offered by TrafficJunky are a winning mix for running a successful marketing campaign for your online e-commerce business.
Your company will be featured on more than 25 premium sites and more than 200 high-quality websites, generating millions of impressions.
Upload your Graphics
Now you can add banners and graphics to your campaign. You can upload banners of various sizes based on the ad you’re targeting.
Select a Site& Placement: You’ll now select the website where you want your ad to appear, as well as the spots where it will appear, such as the header, below the title, and so on.
Check your return on investment: Begin to see an increase in the number of clicks, leads, and sales flowing to your site. Analyze your data and make adjustments to improve your outcomes.
They accept practically all major payment options, such as PayPal, credit cards, and so on.
- CPM is the type of offer.
- Type of advertisement: Display
- Adult Industry Verticals
- Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, GiroPay, iDeal, Discover, and Paxum are all accepted forms of payment.
- A minimum deposit is required. $25
- Make a publication
Premium and Run-of-Network Publishers (RON)
Publishers can use TrafficJunky.
- You can apply for a publisher account if you want to monetise your website with advertisements supplied by TrafficJunky advertisers. Here’s how to get started with a publisher account in three easy steps.
- You can monetize all of your ad slots or just the ones you want using TrafficJunky’s advertisements. They give practically all of the ad formats.
- Stats & Revenue: You can examine the stats of your advertising and the money you’re generating right from the publisher dashboard.
- Real Monetization Solutions for Real Business Needs: TrafficJunky works with publishers from many industries and provides a wide range of monetization options.
- In all popular ad formats, there are effective ad formats.
What Traffic Junky Offers?
Join this worldwide ad network, which connects you with powerful purchasers from all around the world, and start exceeding your earnings goals.
There is no minimum traffic needed to become a publisher on the network, however there are some content restrictions.
- extreme violence
- abuse, and rape
- firearms and ammunition
- incentive ads
- incentive ads
Bots used to generate false impressions or clicks; incomplete or under construction websites; and websites with unlawful content are not welcomed in the network.
60% of revenue goes to the publisher. Traffic Junky/Publisher.
- PayPal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, and Paxum are all accepted payment methods.
- Paxum: $50; International & US Wire Transfer: $500; PayPal: $100; Payoneer: $50; Paxum: $50; PayPal: $100; PayPal: $100; Paxum: $50; Paxum: $50; Paxum: $50; Paxum: $50; Pax
- Bi-Weekly payouts
Types of Publicity
- Creating an Ad Unit: This is a quick and easy process.
- Available Display Ad Unit Sizes: Desktop and Tablet (315300, 300250, 950250), Mobile (30599, 300250).
- HTML is used for implementation.
- Yes, there are mobile ad units.
- Plugins for WordPress: None
Starting with Traffic Junky
Simple steps to being a publisher on Traffic Junky Ad Spot: you can begin by monetizing all of your ad spaces or a chosen few with Traffic Junky’s ads, as they provide a variety of ad styles.
Stats and Revenue: You can examine the stats of your advertising and the amount of money you’ve earned from your publisher’s dashboard. Traffic Junky helps publishers monetize their content by providing a wide range of effective ad styles in all common sizes.
After utilising their platform extensively, conducting considerable independent research on them, and asking them numerous questions, I can confidently state that Traffic Junky is an advertising company worth trying, providing you are familiar with the industry.
What are the publisher requirements for Traffic Junky?
There are no publisher traffic requirements for Traffic Junky. They do, however, manually approve all websites and have the right to deny or accept any. They do not accept sites that contain alcohol, drugs, extreme violence, abuse, or rape; guns and ammunition and more. You must follow their laws and regulations at all times.
How much does Traffic Junky cost?
The price for Traffic Junky publishers is based on a revenue share basis. The percentages are 60/40. As a publisher, you have a lot of responsibilities.
What are the payment options for Traffic Junky?
Publishers are paid via paypal, paxum, and wire transfer with NET7 terms and different payment balance minimums.
What is the minimum payment requirement for Traffic Junky?
With payments every Wednesday, Traffic Junky has one of the more affordable payment plans. The minimum PayPal payment is $100; the minimum Paxum balance is $50; and the minimum wire transfer balance is $1,000.
One of the most popular adult ad networks is TrafficJunky. If you’re looking for a way to reach out to your targeted customers in this category, TrafficJunky could be the place to go.
We hope that this TrafficJunky Review provided a clear picture of the network and that you gained a good grasp of it. If you have any questions, please contact us.