Bidvertiser is a division of Bpath limited; it was started in 2003 as a Pay per Click or PPC ad network. Since its inception, it has served 80000 advertisers. It focuses on different ad formats such as native advertising, pop-up and push slider, etc.
How Bidvertiser Works?
For publishers, BidVertiser includes an automated approval process. Publishers must complete the free sign-up process, which requires them to provide information about their website. Publishers can begin using BidVertiser and inserting advertising if their website does not include unlawful or pornographic content.
Native ads are non-intrusive advertisements that blend in with the appearance and feel of the web content. Slider advertising – For optimal engagement, slideshow on the user’s screen at the perfect time (can be intrusive for mobile devices). Ads that appear behind the user’s window rather than in front of it are known as pop-under ads.
How to get started on Bidvertiser?
Bidvertiser is an instant approval ad network. It starts with the publisher signing and then filling out the form with website details. If the website does not contain illegal, adult, and malicious content, the publisher immediately receives an email and starts using BidVertiser.
In the dashboard, bypass ad sizes and available types. There are ad templates available to help publishers create their architecture and get the full ad size of a web page. After this, create an ad code and paste it into the site’s HTML code to start seeing ads.
BidVertiser provides ad scores to publishers based on ad performance (CTR and conversion). After all, these ad points are used by advertisers to find the publisher’s site while placing their bids. In a nutshell, a good site means good ad points that lead to high-value advertisers.
Requirement for the program
- BidVertiser does not accept standard sites that feature adult content and sexual content, obscene language or obscene language, drugs or other illegal substances, or areas that promote hate speech or hate groups.
- Sites involved in looting, spam, or hacking are banned from the network.
- Developed or unfinished sites will not be accepted on the network.
- Publishers are not allowed to deceive or encourage visitors by clicking on their ads. Being caught doing this will result in network blockade.
What is Considered as Conversion?
Completed conversions will depend on the type of ad from which they originated. In most cases, the transformation will involve a user completing a form, joining or subscribing to a website, registering, experimenting with a service, or purchasing an ad with an ad.
You will generate revenue for both clicks and conversion. If they do not meet the complete requirements set by the advertiser, you will still receive a click-through fee but not a partial conversion.
Pros of BidVertiser
Below are some of the pros of BidVertiser:
- Default approval process: BidVertiser does not hold publishers. Default approval process. If the publisher qualifies for the minimum set of requirements, you will receive an authorization email immediately. Using the BidVertiser dashboard, publishers can create make-up and start seeing ads.
- AdSense Compliance: BidVertiser works well with AdSense. Since AdSense is a contextual advertising network and BidVertiser enables the identification, using these two networks together should provide the best. In short, using AdSense and BidVertiser together should improve bid pressure, fill rate, and ad revenue.
- Low Payment Limit: If a publisher chooses to pay via PayPal or Bitcoin, the minimum payment limit is $ 10. It makes it more accessible for small publishers to make money with their web assets in the first phase of business.
Cons of BidVertiser
Below are some of the downsides of Bidvertiser
- Default approval process: BidVertiser does not hold publishers. Automatic approval process. If the publisher qualifies for the minimum requirements, you will receive an authorization email immediately. Using the BidVertiser dashboard, publishers can customize and start seeing ads.
- AdSense Compliance: BidVertiser works well with AdSense. Since AdSense is a contextual advertising network and BidVertiser enables the identification, using these two networks together should provide the best possible results. In short, using AdSense and BidVertiser together should improve bid pressure, complement rate, and ad revenue.
- Low Payment Limit: If a publisher chooses to pay via PayPal or Bitcoin, the minimum payment limit is $ 10. It makes it easier for small publishers to make money with their web assets in the first phase of business.
How to Find High Paying Ad
To attract the most paid ads, you will need to build your site to generate an advertiser with a click of quality. It will entice them to charge more for your ad space. While this is a good network for beginners, it is difficult for publishers with new and developing sites to make real money.
However, if you stick to the network, you should see that bids grow slowly in the space of your ad. Most advertisers prefer established websites over new ones and are always willing to pay extra for that type of ad space.
How to Use BidVertiser
Using BidVertiser is easy. The registration process is fast, and you will be automatically approved. Once you get approved, you can start placing their ads across your site. They will welcome almost any website as long as it does not promote adult or illegal content.
Once logged in, you can sort by size and ads. They offer a variety of pre-made ads and sizes to allow you to find relevant ads for your site quickly. Just enter the ad code, and your ads will begin to spread on your site.
Once you start showing ads, you will begin earning ad points. Ad points are a way for networks to measure your site’s profit potential. If you have a lot of ad points, your site will be more visible to advertisers. It will increase the amount of money advertisers are willing to spend per click to find an ad space on your site. Simply put, the more ad points you have, the more you will earn more money.
You can withdraw money from BidVertiser by using:
- Wire Transfer
The minimum payment via PayPal is $ 10.
Since this may not be the network you use to earn thousands of dollars, at least $ 10 makes this network a web developer or temporary publisher. You can check this network on your site without committing to it for a long time. If you find that it does not work for you, you can withdraw money using a lower interest rate and move on to the next platform.
Comparison to Adsense
Although BidVertiser uses the same type of ads, it is different in delivering ads to your site. AdSense will place ads relevant to your location by analyzing keywords and content on the page and surrounding the ad. BidVertiser focuses on the highest consumer and will display advertisements that will give you the highest CPC for non-compliance.
It would be best to try other ad networks such as Google Adsense, Infolinks, Adversal, Chitika, Media.net, etc. Or if you want to increase your income, you can use this as it is easy to be accepted. Although PPC is low, you can always make a difference in the ad space to see where you can earn revenue.