Anastasia Affiliate is a global dating website that brings together men and women from Eastern Europe, mainly Russia and Ukraine.
Making an account and browsing the profiles is free, but you must pay with credits for every interaction you have on the site. The website, which was started in 1993 by a Russian-American couple, is aimed to help you meet new people for love or friendship.
The organization claims to utilize a sophisticated service for detecting and eliminating fraudulent accounts and pledges to keep your information confidential. Every year, Anastasia Affiliate claims to communicate with over 6,000 couples. In this review, we’ll look at what this service has to offer in order to determine if it’s right for you.
What is Anastasia Affiliate?
AnastasiasAffiliate.com is Anastasia’s in-house affiliate program for four of the company’s most popular dating sites: Anastasia Affiliate.com, AmoLatina.com, AsianBeauties.com, and AfricaBeauties.com. Developing a direct relationship with the industry leader comes with a slew of advantages:
* Free to join and sign up * High commission rates (see Commission Structure below) * 365-day cookie period * Monthly payouts * Support team devoted to your success XML feeds, pop-up ads, video banners, and search forms are just a few of the advertising techniques available. * White label affiliate scheme (build your dating websites) * Regular bonuses and special offers
How does it work?
You’ll begin the registration process by indicating whether you’re a male or a woman. Only men, however, are allowed to create accounts on the site. If you try to register as a woman, you’ll be sent to Dating.com, a separate international dating service that caters to both men and women.
Men can complete their profiles by providing details such as their age, height, weight, marital status, hair color, educational background, occupation, hobbies and interests, and more. You have the option of submitting up to four photos.
You will be able to explore women’s profiles and send them messages right away. Because your profile will be highlighted on the site’s front page for a short period of time, you should receive a flood of messages. Each of these letters is free to read, but responding to them will cost you credits.
Your mate may just have rudimentary English abilities in many circumstances. Anastasia Affiliate employs translators to ensure that both parties can understand one another’s messages. These interpreters will never reveal your messages to anyone else, according to corporate policy. Sharing your contact information with Anastasia Affiliate is prohibited unless you do it through the company’s approved channels.
These include phone calls and sending flowers or gifts with a personal message that includes your contact information.
Visit www.anastasiasaffiliate.com to learn more about our affiliate programme and to sign up today.
What Are Credits and How Do They Work?
You’ll need to pay for credits, the site’s online money if you want to do anything other than browse. The price of credits varies depending on how many you purchase:
- $15.99 for 20 credits ($0.80 per credit)
- $96 ($0.60 per credit) for 160 credits
- $399 ($0.40 per credit) for 1,000 credits
The number of credits required to access various functions varies as well. Consider the following example:
- Sending and receiving messages via letters (messages will be translated as needed): 10 credits ($4–$8) per message.
- Send virtual presents like a profile sticker or a brief yoga or meditation video lesson: Each gift is worth 15 credits ($6–$12).
- Send physical presents such as flower bouquets, perfume, gift cards, food baskets, English lessons, and more for 49 to 960 credits ($20–$384).
- Live chat allows you to send messages in real-time. 1 credit ($0.4–$0.8) per minute
- Live chat while seeing each other’s footage via CamShare (no microphone included): 6 credits ($2.4–$4.8) per minute.
- Make a real-time phone call with the help of a translator: Deposit 100 credits for 10 minutes, plus 10 credits every minute ($40–$80 + $4–$8 per minute)
- Have a live phone conversation without the use of a translator: 5 credits ($2–$4) per minute
- A monthly membership is also available for $9.99. This gives you 10 free three-minute live chat sessions per month, as well as the option to send an unlimited number of Love Notes (interest notifications) each month.
- Your membership can be canceled at any moment using your online account.
- Many photographs are phony or manipulated in some way.
- Moving conversations off the site is difficult.
- If women keep the conversation going on the platform, they appear to get rewarded.
- Women extend the time it takes for a woman to respond to a chat in order to get the user to spend more money.
Monthly Payment Structure at AnastasiasAffiliate.com:
- As part of the First Order Program
- Orders range from $150 to $250.
- Program for Each Order
- 10 Credits: $0.75 – $1.25
- Program for Individual Leads
- $5 for each lead
- Program for the Second Tier
- Earn 10% of the income of webmasters you refer to.
Is Your Personal Data Safe?
Anastasia Affiliate claims to safeguard all site users with a cutting-edge Safety and Security System, in which all members are authenticated by staff.
When you sign up, you can provide information such as your last name, address, and phone number, but it will not be displayed on your profile and will not be sold to third-party companies.
Customer Feedback Analysis
Anastasia Affiliate has a 1.5-star rating on our website and a 2.9-star rating on Trustpilot, based on 130 reviews. Here’s a rundown of the important points:
- Compliments that are commonly given:
- There are a lot of lovely women who are anxious to talk to you.
- It’s simple to navigate the profile information.
- Typical Complaints: It’s too pricey for anything other than browsing.
- Every message must be paid for.
- When some users attempted to visit women with whom they had been chatting for months, they were duped.
- Many women hired interpreters to respond to their catfish chats.
- A large number of women are married or have children.
You could believe that Anastasia Affiliate is too good to be true once you sign up, create your profile, and start receiving flirting messages from beautiful ladies. In a lot of circumstances, you’d be correct.
Anastasia Affiliate is designed to entice you into spending money from the first second. Many of the ladies on this site approach it like a job, with the purpose of enticing you to spend more money on discussions, presents, and live cameras, according to customer evaluations.
Many users said they had trouble getting accurate contact information from their matches and that even when they traveled to Russia or Ukraine to see them, their time with them was restricted. They had to pay for a translator to join them. Users discovered that their matches were living parallel lives and were wedded with families in numerous circumstances.
There’s a chance you’ll discover love on Anastasia Affiliate, but it’ll almost certainly cost you a lot of money and heartache to get there. Other sites, such as RussianCupid, appear to be more focused on making genuine connections, so it’s possible that your time might be better spent there.